Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Starting Out & Getting Weighed In

Good Morning friends & followers! I have been so ready to start this thing that I've almost made myself sick thinking about it & that might just be what I needed to do! This morning I couldn't wait to wake up, get out of bed, make breakfast, & work out. This week my personal goals are to: get a weight check, take before pictures, & buy a tape measure to take measurements.  My food goals are to: watch my sugar intake, cut sodas, drink more water, & make healthy choices. My weight goal is to lose 2 pounds by this time next week & workout goal is to be active in the way of exercise, 3 times this week!

Today's weight: 162.2

Before pictures:




So umm ouch! they look bad but this is as honest as I can be with myself. I purchased this swimsuit a couple of weeks ago & I know it doesn't look fabulous now but that's why I'm making a change & I want it took great on me & for me to feel comfortable in it next Summer.

Food goals/healthy choice: scrambled eggs for breakfast
AM Snack: 100 calorie nuts/raisins
Lunch: 6 inch Italian BMT + KoolAid
PM Snack: Strawberries
Dinner: Homemade Chicken Enchiladas + 8oz Pepsi

Exercise: 25 minute Cardio Dance Express The Firm + 30 Minute walk on trails through park(hills included!) :)

1 comment:

  1. You can do it girl! :0) Your goals sound great and your plan sounds reasonable and easy to stick too! BEST OF LUCK!!!!

    ReplyDelete