Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Monday Monday

Oh what a fabulous song "Monday Monday" is, but I am guilty of not knowing any of the other lyrics & it's definitely not Monday; it's Tuesday! I think Tuesday deserves some credit & a big woop woop & holler since it's just not Monday! ( not too much credit since it's far from Friday though)

Lately I have not made the best choices for my waste line & thighs but a friend of mine & I came up with a pretty simple plan to start this upcoming Monday. She will help me & I will help her, we will be the best little weight loss buddies that we can be! I find that the hardest part to weight loss is having no one hold me accountable, I followed the Weight Watchers program beautifully because I knew each week I would have to either be ashamed or feel proud for the choices I'd made the week before. I think it'll be even better since it's a friend that I'm close with & I wouldn't want to let her down.  A little friendly competition should be great & what a wonderful benefit we will both receive from it.

Tune in on Monday July 18th for a scale picture, plan info, & maybe even a before picture(don't hold your breath...)

No comments:

Post a Comment